My Blog Has Moved

Well folks, I've finally done it. I've switched to WordPress and my blog is now on my own domain. So say good-bye to Blogger and good-bye to the bling. But don't be sad. Life is full of change. Change is a good thing. It keeps us on our toes. It challanges us and makes us stronger. And as your next President... oops, I got a little speechy there, didn't I?

Anyway, check me out at:

http://www.meandtheblueskies.com/

I'll look for you there.


Saturday, September 6, 2008

Skid Marks to the Rescue

Even Miranda on Sex In The City
Couldn't Handle Steve's Skid Marks!

I am always on the look out for new, unusual, and totally outrageous products so when I came across these Security Briefs, I almost wet myself. But I don't have to with the already built-in skid mark!

Yes, that's right! Now you can store your valuables, your other valuables, in your tighty whiteys and protect them with a skid mark. What an oxymoron! Normally guys want you to find the valuables they store in their undies. It's the perfect hiding place. It's stupid. It's gross. And it's the perfect guy gift.

Security briefs are available at all the best websites, like As Seen on TV Guys.com, stupid.com, and Baron Bob.com for as little as $5.95. Who knew cleverness could be so cheap. But don't take my word, just check out the high quality video below created by the folks who make Security Briefs. And if that doesn't convince you, you probably thought that Blades of Glory sucked too.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, and to think my husband has been providing me with a goldmine and I never saw it as a money-making opportunity. That'll teach me to think outside the box or the briefs...SG

Anonymous said...

dude, where can i get that underwear-with-pocket thingy...
nice

GMG said...

mmm.. i should give my husband a surprise gift like this one! lol guys love silly unusual stuff! ;)

I heart FeedBurner

Photobucket


3 Scrap-Booking Ladies

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Quenn Jeanie's Button