My Blog Has Moved

Well folks, I've finally done it. I've switched to WordPress and my blog is now on my own domain. So say good-bye to Blogger and good-bye to the bling. But don't be sad. Life is full of change. Change is a good thing. It keeps us on our toes. It challanges us and makes us stronger. And as your next President... oops, I got a little speechy there, didn't I?

Anyway, check me out at:

http://www.meandtheblueskies.com/

I'll look for you there.


Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Argh! I Really Wanna Post

Yikes! Heather and I went out to dinner last night and I had quite a few magaritas. Tonight we went to a beef and beer benefit for 3 kids whose father died and we got back late. (and I had quite a few vodka, cranberry, and OJs.) So no post again. Please don't hate on me. Tomorrow I will download the pictures from our dinner at The Tortilla Press Cantina and you can all drool over the good food we had. Hang in there kids.

No comments:

I heart FeedBurner

Photobucket


3 Scrap-Booking Ladies

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Quenn Jeanie's Button