My Blog Has Moved

Well folks, I've finally done it. I've switched to WordPress and my blog is now on my own domain. So say good-bye to Blogger and good-bye to the bling. But don't be sad. Life is full of change. Change is a good thing. It keeps us on our toes. It challanges us and makes us stronger. And as your next President... oops, I got a little speechy there, didn't I?

Anyway, check me out at:

http://www.meandtheblueskies.com/

I'll look for you there.


Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Shoebox Blog - Greeting Cards From the Edge



Just a little video of Greeting Cards that didn't quite make it from the guys and gals at Shoebox Blog. This is my kind of humor. If you're not reading Shoebox blog, then you're doing something else...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Shoebox blog!!! I check it as often as possible - it's my kind of humor too! SG

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

"If you're not reading Shoebox blog, then you're doing something else..."

LOL!!!!

:)

I heart FeedBurner

Photobucket


3 Scrap-Booking Ladies

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Quenn Jeanie's Button