1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 56.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next two to five sentences.
6. Tag five people to do the same.
Ok so here is page 56 starting with the fifth sentence:
I'd be really interested if anyone out there can figure out what book this is from. Anyway, if you think you know or even if you don't, post a comment. And now to
4. The Dude from People In the Sun - This guy actually worked in a bookstore when he lived in England and he blogs about his mother. Well, he finally blogged about his mother after she discovered his blog and her absence from it. Bet he did her proud and even posted a pic of them together.
5. The Country Wife over at Country Life with Country Wife - She thinks I'm hot! Let me say that again, "She thinks I'm hot!' What ever you do, Country Wife, don't look at that recent picture of me at Cork Restaurant. You'll see I've gained a little weight. And even better than thinking I'm hot, she has a widget on her blog that says, I Love My Lesbian Daughter. Actually, the word "love" is represented by a rainbow heart. Country Wife, you rock!
Lastly, it's 10:10 pm on 11/23/08 and my daughter is turning 29 tomorrow. I cannot believe it. I still feel like I'm 16 so how can I have a daughter who is going to be 29? I put some of her gifts in a gift bag that had "THIRTY" written across both sides in big letters. I then wrote across the "thirty" in black marker, "NOT YET." I hope she sees the humor in that.