My Blog Has Moved

Well folks, I've finally done it. I've switched to WordPress and my blog is now on my own domain. So say good-bye to Blogger and good-bye to the bling. But don't be sad. Life is full of change. Change is a good thing. It keeps us on our toes. It challanges us and makes us stronger. And as your next President... oops, I got a little speechy there, didn't I?

Anyway, check me out at:

http://www.meandtheblueskies.com/

I'll look for you there.


Thursday, July 10, 2008

Seagull

Seagull in the night,
flying towards your destiny
of black and white,
must you fly alone
and yet at night
when all those of your flock
are together
on the beaches,
waiting for a
brilliant burst
of sun
to rise from the
ocean
like a mighty underwater
island
grasping skyward?
Yet you --
you seem not to care.
You fly on,
a tiny, silhouetted
shooting star
caressing the darkened sky
with the glowing shine
the misty moon
lusters your wings with.
Fly on, my friend!
Do not look back
nor below
at the silvery road
the languid moon
has paved for you.
Just fly
where your wings
will reach.
The night
and the moon
willl follow you,
for the moon is
free,
the night is
yours,
and only those who search
will find--
--fly on!



No comments:

I heart FeedBurner

Photobucket


3 Scrap-Booking Ladies

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Quenn Jeanie's Button