My Blog Has Moved

Well folks, I've finally done it. I've switched to WordPress and my blog is now on my own domain. So say good-bye to Blogger and good-bye to the bling. But don't be sad. Life is full of change. Change is a good thing. It keeps us on our toes. It challanges us and makes us stronger. And as your next President... oops, I got a little speechy there, didn't I?

Anyway, check me out at:

http://www.meandtheblueskies.com/

I'll look for you there.


Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Me and my BIG FAT Blogging Mouth

The gals at SITS gave me a shout out today (12/9) referring to my post regarding responding to comments on your posts. Well, my friends all know that I am a big Mr. Know-It-All and this certainly falls in that category. So before you read my post, please let me set a few things straight:

1. It is now 11am and I have done no work at all. My boss is hovering around my desk like a vulture. (Well he normally does that.) Anwyay, I will respond to any future responses when I get home tonight, as I MUST GET SOME WORK DONE CONSIDERING THAT I'M BEING PAID TO DO MY TRADESHOW STUFF AND NOT BLOG.

2. Mr. Know-It-All now realizes that when you get 5,000 comments, it sure is difficult to respond to all of them. It's much easier when you get two or three at a pop. Needless to say, I will respond to each and every one of them. Eventually. By 2012. No later, I swear!

3. Responding to comments in your blog by posting a comment in your blog is only one way of acknowledging your readers. Other ways include responding via email or visiting the commenter's blog and making a comment there. As long as you do SOMETHING, then you are a good blogger.

Mr. Know-It-All thanks you all, in advance, for your kindness and patience!

I heart FeedBurner

Photobucket


3 Scrap-Booking Ladies

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Quenn Jeanie's Button