My Blog Has Moved

Well folks, I've finally done it. I've switched to WordPress and my blog is now on my own domain. So say good-bye to Blogger and good-bye to the bling. But don't be sad. Life is full of change. Change is a good thing. It keeps us on our toes. It challanges us and makes us stronger. And as your next President... oops, I got a little speechy there, didn't I?

Anyway, check me out at:

http://www.meandtheblueskies.com/

I'll look for you there.


Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Link This Baby - Amusing, Funny, or Just Plain Silly Links

Sick of the campaign trail already? JibJab has the candidates "head to head", so-to-speak. Check it out here.

Would you eat here?

The man with all the emotions: Eric. Who knew?

This one just freaks me out. Go on, try it! Try it again and again! It's scary. It's a mind-trip!

OK. So this one isn't funny but give it a visit and a click and someone gets a free mammogram.

No comments:

I heart FeedBurner

Photobucket


3 Scrap-Booking Ladies

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Quenn Jeanie's Button